Featured Post

Studio Policy

STUDIO POLICY Payments by check, cash and Venmo are all accepted ·    Payment is due the 1 st  lesson of the month  (Unless you pay l...

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Audition Preparation

I have been performing and auditioning in the Classical world for 25 years, and I am well aware of the stress and anxiety related to auditioning. I have auditioned for many Classical positions and roles as well as some Musical Theatre spots.

I have worked with many people on Performance Anxiety and Mindfulness training and will gladly guide students who feel they need to improve in this area.

My language training and knowledge of the International Phonetic Alphabet helps me to prepare and perform in German, Italian, French, Spanish, Latin, and Russian. If an audition requires foreign language music, I will be able to help that student prepare fully for the audition.

Determining Voice Classification can take some time, but my years teaching and learning Vocal Pedagogy will help the student and I determine the very best vocal literature for the individual.

Students are encouraged to bring music of their choosing, but I will also recommend literature to help the student grow and sing their best.


No comments:

Post a Comment